Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm Happy!


Sorry my update has taken so long. I've been having so much fun in my new foster home!!


I really enjoy being part of the pack at my foster home. I am watching and learning from the other dogs here. They keep me busy playing too!
My foster dad wants you to know I'm doing really well with my recall. I come when I hear my name, oh that was changed too. I go by Libby Lu now instead of Laurie.


I am doing great with my crate. But I really like to be around people. I'm very friendly, I do well with kids too!


My friend Brie (adopted IBR Lab X) is high energy like I am. So I will need a house that can keep me busy and make sure I get a lot of exercise. I love going for walks and I'm doing well with the leash too!


Hey, I hear its play time! Check back soon...


Black & White Pointer Energy,


Libby Lu


0 comments: